- S&P Dow Jones – Indexology Blog – S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average – Same but different
- You Can’t Invest Without Trading.
- How to Invest in an Annuity – Christine Benz, Morningstar
- Christine’s column is often posted in our “What We’re Reading” blog, and for good reason.
It is not often that we get to call retirement topics “hot”, but right now I am taking the liberty. Some topics can and likely will affect your retirement years more than others. These “hot topics” to us are currently: your fixed income/bond holdings, Roth IRA conversions, and a reduction of your social security income by 21%. Why are these hot topics?
- Rebalancing – AON
- A great whitepaper from Aon on the importance of re-balancing.
- Morningstar – What May Be in Store for Taxes Under Biden
- A nice primer on what the potential tax landscape looks like und
What if I told you that investing outside of the U.S. over the last decade has done nothing but hurt your portfolio returns? It’s a broad statement, but from a high level and looking at international stocks as an asset class and in aggregate, it’s true.
If you have been paying attention to the news recently, you may have seen some headlines aghast at the destruction that appeared in the recent economic data. While the data was pretty terrible, there are some misunderstandings about how economic data is reported and interpreted.