Robert S. Jeter, CFP®, CRPC®
Robert is a Financial Advisor serving families across Delmarva with offices in Salisbury, MD and Georgetown, DE. His company’s mission is to provide the solutions that can help better prepare people for retirement. He offers a complimentary one-hour retirement assessment. InFocus brings leadership to the retirement planning field by providing services that go beyond the status quo financial services. For example, InFocus helps people build social security income claiming strategies, designing and budgeting their retirement years, and implementing retirement income strategies to work towards making your money last as long as you do. Retirement is a long period for which to plan. InFocus Financial Advisors is set up to help you get a strategy that can work for you.
Robert is a Certified Financial Planner® certificant. The CFP® marks identify those individuals who have met the rigorous experience and ethical requirements of the CFP Board, have successfully completed financial planning coursework and have passed the CFP® Certification Examination covering the following areas: the financial planning process, risk management, investments, tax planning and management, retirement and employee benefits, and estate planning. Robert is a graduate of Salisbury University. He attends regional and national educational conferences four or five times a year to stay up-to-date on opportunities and the latest financial techniques. Robert provides Educational Presentations to several businesses and entities every year.
Robert is active in giving back to the local community.
- Robert is a current Board Member of the Southern Delaware Estate Planning Council. A group of attorneys, accountants and financial professionals that promotes estate and financial planning education for professionals in Lower Delaware.
- Mr. Jeter is also current member of the Professional Partners of the Eastern Shore, a group that promotes financial advisors, attorneys, and CPA’s working together for clients.
- He was formerly board member for the Wicomico County Farm and Home show, an event that draws over 40,000 visitors annually.
- He speaks regularly at local businesses and municipalities educating their staff on preparing for retirement.
- He currently teaches educational classes for the non-profit Delaware Money School on different retirement related topics.
- He is a volunteer instructor for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute through the University of Delaware speaking on different retirement related topics.
Robert, his fiancée Kelly and his yellow lab Luna currently reside in Salisbury, MD.